пятница, 25 мая 2012 г.

This Month in Review

April ShowersMy time blogging the WEGO Health Activist 30 Day Challenge has come to an end so let’s take a look back on the M Word highs and lows of April…

  • I got to write a ton of fun posts and get great answers from others on the Facebook page and in the comments. My favorites are “Keep Calm and Carry Imitrex,” the migraine theme song, and “24 Hours of Migraine.”
  • I was in USA Today raising awareness of migraine and migraine medications!
  • I had ONE debilitating migraine this calendar month. ONE. I survived this rainy, crazy month. The last time I had one migraine in a 30 day period was at least 6 years ago. Such an exciting milestone for me!

What was the best part of your month? How have your migraines been?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий